Sunday 27 December 2009

Our Christmas Day















This year we had Christmas day with all my family at my parent’s house and it was brilliant, their house was decorated beautifully and the food and wine just kept on coming.

We must have all been very good boys and girls as we have been very spoilt, the boys loved all their toys, Harry favourites have been the brio train set and road mat, Ollie got the cutest knitted dinosaur, I was very lucky and got a new lap top and Luke a tiny camcorder.

Even though Harry loved his presents, I think the best part of his day was eating huge amounts of chocolate cake!

(I have enabled the comments field below as a bit of a trial so please feel free to leave a comment on any of my postings)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Merry Christmas! It looks like you guys had a lovely celebration. We got Garrett a car mat, too, along with some cars, and he loves it.