Friday 20 November 2009

Balloons

This afternoon I had to take the boys out to do some boring erands with me. After queing in the post office, supermarket and camera shop (where I had to decide which of my 900 photos I should print and which ones to have enlarged for the photo wall, which took a very long time) I decided that they should have a little treat for being so patient. Rather than buying Harry a sugary biscuit I bought them both balloons. Harry got to choose them and after much consideration he decided on a pepa pig one for himself and a Thomas one for Ollie. They both love them and it kept them entertained while I rushed about making dinner in the early evening. Even though Ollie is only five months old he really enjoyed the balloon and sat in his bouncy chair for ages watching it bob up and down.


No comments: